But ughhh…has anyone seen my motivation??
Haha, good one! I loved The O.C. a whoooole lot.
favorite character: it’s gotta be Seth Cohen…I mean, right? best dressed character: Marissa Cooper prettiest character: MARISSA COOPER. I actually think first season Marissa might be the prettiest character of all time to grace television screens. funniest character: Seth. I also love Sandy Cohen, he always made me laugh. character i want to hug: Ryan character i love to hate: Ryan’s horrible girlfriend Lindsay. I don’t even love to hate her, I just HATE HER. A lot. character i want to marry: Ryan, for sure. Mmm. Love Ryan. character most likely to be my best friend: Summer an unpopular opinion about a character: I don’t know if I have one? Maybe that I actually loved Marissa’s character a lot, despite her being a brat and Mischa Barton’s non-existent acting abilities?
I only watched it til I think the end of the 2nd season? It was really good though, I should pick up where I left off…
- favorite character: David
- best dressed character: Umm? Maybe Nate?
- prettiest character: Claire
- funniest character: I thought the mom was pretty funny
- character i want to hug: David, I loved him
- character i love to hate: Brenda
- character i want to marry: if I were a gay male, I’d say David. But I’m not, so I guess…none of them, really.
- character most likely to be my best friend: Claire
- an unpopular opinion about a character: I dislike Nate’s character. I don’t know if that’s an unpopular opinion or not, but I find him too whiny. However, Brenda is the worst.